GCtambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GCtambayan

Welcome to GCTambayan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All members, please stay online always. Do not log-in then log-out. Stay on our website/forum to encourage all the members to stay also. GOD BLESS to all always. big grin
All members kindly update your profile, add your First, Middle & Last Name. Thank you for your cooperation.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 342 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:58 am
Top posters
vinzce (1336)
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Vote_lcapAre You Having an Emotional Affair? Voting_barAre You Having an Emotional Affair? Vote_rcap 
elite-1337 (832)
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Vote_lcapAre You Having an Emotional Affair? Voting_barAre You Having an Emotional Affair? Vote_rcap 
marj (779)
gossip_XoXo (722)
leakim (604)
joshoncreek (401)
j_minas (292)
XyLe (88)
marivic (38)
jj (37)
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is pinoybestseller

Our users have posted a total of 5281 messages in 449 subjects
Latest topics
» Classified Ads Site Philippines
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby batteryportonline Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:25 am

» [ Laptop Battery ] – For All Models Laptop Battery Philippines
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby batteryportonline Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:14 am

» On-site Desktop & Laptop Repair - Ebase Philippines
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby ebasephilippines Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:49 am

» LCD TV & Monitor Repair - Ebase Philippines
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby ebasephilippines Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:47 am

» Web Design - Ebase Philippines
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby ebasephilippines Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:45 am

» Data Recovery - Ebase Philippines
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby ebasephilippines Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:43 am

» Laptop Keyboard Replacement - Ebase Philippines
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby ebasephilippines Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:41 am

» Laptop Battery - Ebase Philippines
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby ebasephilippines Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:40 am

» Laptop Adapter - Ebase Philippines
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby ebasephilippines Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:38 am

» Laptop LCD Replacement - Ebase Philippines
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby ebasephilippines Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 am

» 1PesoHosting.Com has launched its UNLIMITED hosting service to the Philippine public:
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby 1PesoHosting Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:35 am

» One StopShop - IT Products & Services
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby PinoyTechBabe Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:46 am

» buGTONG kO sAgOT mo
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby BugtongMaster Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:57 am

» Please leave your message...
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby mumbaki Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:44 am

» musta poh sa lahat ng gc....
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby mumbaki Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:35 am

» IT Outsourcing Services & Affordable Web Hosting Solution
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby PinoyTechBabe Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:25 am

» Say Present!! :)
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby j_minas Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 am

» Lets count backwards
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby XyLe Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:12 pm

» Magbilang Tayo ^_^
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby XyLe Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:11 pm

» t-shirt printing solution
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby screenprinter Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:15 am

» HAHAHA ngbabalik Me...Dugtungan GAME po Ito!!!!!Enjoy
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby leakim Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:32 pm

» local job opening as of sept. 20, 2009
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby leakim Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby screenprinter Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:55 am

Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby screenprinter Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:53 am

» tshirt printing
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby screenprinter Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 am

» SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby leakim Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:15 am

» Bleach - English Dubbed
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby vinzce Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:54 am

» Salitang Tagalog ang pagpapaliwanag hahaha
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby marj Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:53 am

» Naruto Manga Chapter 450
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby vinzce Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 am

» Naruto Manga Chapter 449
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby vinzce Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:05 am

» Naruto Manga Chapter 448
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby vinzce Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:32 am

» Naruto Shippuden English Subbed Episode 117
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby vinzce Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:04 am

» Naruto Shippuden English Subbed Episode 116
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby vinzce Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:00 am

» Anong kinain mo today? (breakfast/lunch/dinner)? =)
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby vinzce Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:27 am

» New Sony's PSP(GO) leaks out
Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeby j_minas Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Are You Having an Emotional Affair?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leakim
leakim

Female
Number of posts : 604
Birthday : 1983-05-23
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Empty
PostSubject: Are You Having an Emotional Affair?   Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:34 am

Relationship alert: 82 percent of affairs happen with someone who was at first "just a friend," according to noted infidelity researcher Shirley P. Glass.
So... despite any obvious signs of cheating in your so-called friendship, ask yourself: Are you having an emotional affair?
You've Probably Crossed the Line if You...
1. Touch your male friend in "legal" ways, like picking lint off his blazer.
More Dating Articles from Redbook:

* Top 40 Intimacy Tips and Tricks of All Time
* The Real Reasons Men Cheat

2. Pay extra attention to how you look before you see him.
3. Think crush-like thoughts like "He'd love this song!"
4. Tell him more details about your day than you do your partner.
5. No longer feel comfortable telling your mate about this person and begin to cover up your relationship.
6. Experience increasing sensual tension; you admit your attraction to him but also insist to yourself that you would never act on it.
It's About to Get Physical When You...
1. Find yourself feeling vulnerable and turn to the other man for support rather than to your mate or a trusted relative or girlfriend.
2. Accelerate the level of intimacy through sensual or suggestive talk over email or the phone.
3. Put yourself in a situation where the two of you could be alone.
You Can Avoid the Potential Affair if You...
1. Stay honest with your partner. Share with him all your hopes, triumphs, and failures -- as well as your attractions and temptations, which will help keep you from acting on them.
2. Make time for just the two of you on a regular basis -- away from the kids, your friends, and family.
3. Surround yourself with happy couples who don't believe in fooling around. Having positive, emotionally connected role models will help you stay on track.
Readers Reveal: "I Knew I'd Gone too Far When..."
"The guy who I was flirting with regularly over email attended the same event as me and my fiance. When I introduced them, my face flushed as red as a tomato -- I felt embarrassed and guilty about my fiance meeting this guy, so I knew what I was doing was wrong." -- Carolyn, 31, Westfield, NJ
"During one night of partying, my best guy friend and I confessed we had always liked each other. He was a perfect gentleman and left my place before we crossed the physical line. The next day I was completely embarrassed and knew that I didn't want to jeopardize the relationship with my boyfriend so I ended the friendship. And now the boyfriend is my husband, so I'm glad I did." -- Allie, 29, Yonkers, NY
"The cute tech guy who I'd been flirting with at my office said to me, 'You're not going to invite me in?' after I accepted a ride home from him. I liked the attention of him buying me vending machine snacks and complimenting me, but my husband would've had a heart attack if he knew." -- Amy, 38, Chicago
"My best guy friend and I were snuggled on his couch underneath a blanket when I realized that neither his girlfriend nor my boyfriend would be happy if they saw us -- and that our platonic relationship wasn't as platonic as we thought." -- Kim, 35, New Orleans[b]
Back to top Go down
gossip_XoXo
Admin
Admin
gossip_XoXo

Female
Number of posts : 722
Birthday : 1983-01-30
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Are You Having an Emotional Affair?   Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:01 pm

nice thread leigh..makakatulong to sa mga couples d2 sa tambayan.. happy applause applause applause good one
Back to top Go down
https://gctambayan.forumotion.com
leakim
leakim

Female
Number of posts : 604
Birthday : 1983-05-23
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Are You Having an Emotional Affair?   Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:45 am

sana big hug
Back to top Go down
vinzce
Admin
Admin
vinzce

Male
Number of posts : 1336
Birthday : 1983-02-22
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Are You Having an Emotional Affair?   Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:04 am

thinking parang puro nlng sa cheating nilalagay nyo d2 sa love thread nten ahhh.. big grin pansin ko lng.. big grin
Back to top Go down
https://gctambayan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Having an Emotional Affair?   Are You Having an Emotional Affair? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are You Having an Emotional Affair?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GCtambayan :: DISCUSSIONS :: Love-
Jump to: